Negotiating a Foundation for this Blog

on Wednesday, October 29, 2008



October 30, 2008

Greetings!

So I've been contemplating for awhile about whether or not I should blog. For the past few years, I've been getting by with mass emails to family and friends. But, I feel that now is the time to write down a few thoughts...and post them. I should mention that I'm not a diligent writer, so weeks or even months may go by before I post again.

So I'm thinking outloud about what kind of blog I want this to be. I do not think this will ever take the place of my mass emails. Actually, it won't.

Instead, I'm thinking that this will be more of an opinion, reflection, insight blog related to current world events or insights related to school. I think I'll throw in a little bit of everything here: Politics, Religion, TESOL...so really if you're looking for my life story or the latest happennings, then read my mass emails instead.

Although this blog is public, it's probably just more for me to have. I could spend time decorating my blog and adding pictures and things....if I have time. We will see.

-- tagman8us

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I will review your comments