Things I Would Like to Do in Life...2008

on Sunday, November 23, 2008



Nov. 23, 2008

I'm sure you've all made a wish list (sometimes even a goal list) of things that you would like to accomplish in life...so here is mine. I put these in no particular order...somethings may be more attainable than others, and I may never get to all of these, but I think it is fun to have...





THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO DO IN LIFE...ARRANGED BY CATEGORY


RELIGIOUS
1. Be Sealed for Time and all Eternity in an LDS temple
2. Be a wife, mom, and have kids
3. Serve an LDS Mission (Done)
4. Memorize 400 scriptures in English/Memorize 100 scriptures in Spanish
5. Share the gospel and serve others.


FAMILY/HOMEMAKING
1. Visit family members at least once a year.
2. Play with nieces and nephews.
3. Learn to cook new foods.
4. Learn to sew.
5. Learn to decorate a house.


PROFESSIONAL
1. Earn a Bachelor's Degree.
2. Earn a U.S Teaching License.
3. Earn a Master's Degree
4. Earn a Doctorate.
5. Teach ESL at a community college.


HOBBY

1. Become a pilot. (Orginally I wanted to fly F-16's, but I guess a Cessna 400 will do.)
2. Earn a black belt in Taekwondo (I made it to green belt...but then I moved and never finished)

3. Go skydivng. (DONE)
4. Play paintball.
5. Go scuba diving.

LANGUAGES
1. Learn Spanish (Work in Progress)
2. Learn Mandarin Chinese (Work in Progress)

3. Learn Arabic.

4. Learn Hebrew.

5. Learn French.


TRAVEL
1. Visit Ecuador
2. Visit Israel
3. Visit China
4. Visit New Zealand
5. Visit England


HISTORICAL SITES
1. Visit the Mount of Olives.
2. Visit Tikal.
3. Visit Chitzen Itza.
4. Visit Palenque.
5. Visit Machu Picchu.


RANDOM

1. Own a Volkswagen Beetle.
2. Throw a discus over 100 feet.
3. Get in a water fight.

4. Do 100 push ups.

5. Drive a Hummer through the desert.


TALENTS
1. Learn to play the drums.
2. Learn to play the piano.
3. Learn to play the violin.
4. Improve my English vocabulary and writing skills.
5. Learn to recognize stars in the night sky.


ANIMALS
1. Pet a coyote.
2. Pet a llama.
3. Pet a penguin.
4. Ride a camel.
5. Swim with sting rays.


VOLUNTEER
1. At my orphanage in Ecuador.
2. To teach English overseas.
3. Translate from Spanish to English.
4. To teach a GED course for adults.
5. To build a house.

OTHER SKILLS I WOULD LIKE TO LEARN
1. How to fix a car.
2. How to repair a home.
3. How to navigate using a topographic map.
4. Calculus I, II, III, and Differential Equations
5. How to give haircuts.

PEOPLE
1. Make people laugh.
2. Make people feel peace.
3. Make people smile.
4. Help people feel good.
5. Help people feel the Spirit.
This list is subject to change...and we'll see how far I get...
-- Tarryn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I will review your comments